Make sure to visit our website for more information about our school, our instructors, school location, and upcoming classes! www.practicaldentalassistingofutah.com
We look forward to meeting you!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dental Assisting School

We are so proud to be a competitive college of Dental Assisting in Utah County! We offer affordable classes in Dental Assisting and Dental Office Administration. We are all booked up for the remainder of this year but are enrolling students for January! Call today and learn how to achieve a great job in a stable career field.




Here’s what a recent graduate had to say about her experience:

“I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to attend Practical Dental Assisting of Utah! I learned so much about dentistry and about myself. The staff was amazing and was always there to help in any way they could. I have never been a good classroom learner but at PDA of Utah I learned wonderfully! The classes were small so you could really have one on one time with the teachers and the “hands on” learning really helped me to succeed! If I had to suggest any dental assisting program I would definitely suggest PDA of Utah!!! I loved it and will always be a fan!”


Angie T.

No comments:

Post a Comment