Make sure to visit our website for more information about our school, our instructors, school location, and upcoming classes! www.practicaldentalassistingofutah.com
We look forward to meeting you!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dental Assisting School

Practical Dental Assisting of Utah is proud to offer the most effective Dental Assisting education available. Our school is located in Lindon, Utah and connected to a functioning dental office. This key element of our school allows us to give each student hands-on training in the functioning dental office. We have found that our hands-on training allows each student learn and memorize each skill, in addition to become familiar and comfortable with their tasks.


The following is what a recent graduate of our school had to say about her experience.

"Practical Dental Assisting of Utah was very helpful and worked with my busy schedule. The class was very hands on which was an easier way for me to learn. The instructors were always there to help when needed. I never needed to ask twice. The instructors made learning the material fun and had games to help with memorizing.  They taught me everything I needed to know to get the great job I have today.  Going through the Practical Dental Assisting program provided opportunities for assisting in real dental offices before I was employed. I found a job with an oral surgeon within weeks of finishing the program. I love my job and I loved Practical Dental Assisting of Utah."        
- Aubrey C.

Visit us online at http://www.practicaldentalassistingofutah.com/ to learn more about our school or to read other testimonials from recent graduates!

No comments:

Post a Comment