Make sure to visit our website for more information about our school, our instructors, school location, and upcoming classes! www.practicaldentalassistingofutah.com
We look forward to meeting you!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Utah Dental Assisting School

     Our Utah Dental Assisting School has had hundreds of graduates who loved their training and currently love their jobs! We pride ourselves on providing current education, hands-on training in a functioning dental office, small class sizes for a better learning experience, and graduating our students with all the skills they will need for an excellent career in the dental field.
     The following is what one of our recent graduates had to say about us!

“Practical Dental Assisting Of Utah was one of the best things to happen to me! I went into the program not knowing anyone and came out feeling like I had known these girls forever! My teacher Jana was so sweet and made sure we understood everything we were being taught. I love my job! I am 19 (18 when i graduated) and have matured so much! I wouldn't have changed one thing about PDA! It was the greatest experience I have ever had! Thank you PDA! I don't hesitate in recommending you guys!”
Sydney P.
 
For more Practical Dental Assisting of Utah testimonials check out our website or contact us for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment